NCU is National Confederation of Unites got registered as National Trade Union Confederation by Government of Andhra Pradesh and going to play a very important role in negotiating service conditions, Pay & Perks and other service conditions of IT / ITES works in India. NCU is Acting as Bridge Between the Companies and Employees for their Rights and Problems in PAN INDIA .
NCU will promote Decent Work in IT & ITES sectors, as per the ILO definition
Conducting seminars for IT & ITES employees for updating ILO Standards and its policies
Strengthening of CBA’s and bringing in Large ICT companies & MNCs to be part of NCU consultation.
Liaisoning with employers group like NASSCOM, CII and keep them engaged for Better service conditions of ICT workers in INDIA
Building alliances and Solidarities across International boundaries.
WHAT NCU WILL DO
• NCU is registered and only legal representative to take up IT/ITES workers problems in India as per law.
• Taking up safety of woman employees, forcing Govt of India & ICT industry to ensure safety mechanism
• Building up co ordination between workers in ICT industry.
• Bringing Fly by Night operators to court of law for shutting units.
• Implementation of Sexual Harassment Prevention committees as described by Indian Law.
• Ensuring and prevention of lay-off during recession period.
• Fighting for unjust Bond practices by big Indian IT firms
• Launching campaign with help of UNI on Stress and Burn out “Stop the BOSS”
• Extending Solidarity to unions worldwide through exchange of information.